Eggs are a great start to the day. They’re full of high-quality protein, vitamins, minerals and good-for-you fats. Don’t be scared of the good kind of fats. They aren’t fattening, they actually are necessary to our diet and help keep us energized and lean.
A handful of your favorite mushrooms
A handful of cherry tomatoes
3 organic eggs
Tablespoon of olive oil/avocado oil/coconut oil
Two handfuls of fresh spinach
Salt/Pepper to season
Fresh Parsley or Cilantro to season
Little Tip: If you like spicy things, hot sauce on top of eggs is delicious!
1. Dice your favorite mushrooms
2. Chop a handful of cherry tomatoes
3. Crack 3 eggs into a bowl or jug and whisk together
4. Heat a tablespoon of olive or avocado oil in a pan for 30 seconds
5. Pop the mushrooms the heated pan and sautee for a minute
7. Grab two handfuls of fresh spinach and pop into the pan and allow the leaves to wilt for a minute.
8. Now pour the whisked egg mixture into the pan and stir until everything is cooked together. This should only take a minute or two
10. Remove the pan from the heat, season with a pinch of salt and cracked black pepper and serve with a garnish of sliced tomato and a sprig of something green, such as parsley.